doseofabbyness

doseofabbyness

Saturday 8 February 2014

My Valentine's Day 2014


So, how are you planning to spend on your Valentine's Day since it is around the corner?
Are you single? Taken?
What do you do when you're single? Date with your girlies? Hang out with your bros? Eat and sleep?
What do you do when you're taken? Do you have a ritual? Simple, fun or romantic?

Let me tell you how I celebrate every year since grade 6. I ALWAYS buy boxes of chocolates and distribute to my classmates, schoolmates, friends, teachers and of course; my crush.
I remember I either distribute them in the morning before the lesson begun or during my lunch break. It's like an every year ritual to me since then and until back in college. It's fun and I love giving a little happiness :)

But then... Since I have a long break now, and don't really meet my friends because they are spreaded really far away from where I stay, I don't get to do this. :( </3



I guess I'll eat chocolates alone at home. TT^TT

Abby Lim

No comments:

Post a Comment