doseofabbyness

doseofabbyness

Wednesday 5 February 2014

Butterflies In My Stomach


You like someone, you have that tingling feeling in your guts.
No, not the pain you get when you're about to diarrhoea, silly.
"Butterflies In My Stomach."

How it feels like to me?
Let's just say it feels less like some insects flapping its wings in your gut.
That just sounds so so so unappealing.
It's more like...
trembling/ shivering,
Smile for no apparent reason even when staring blankly to nothing,
the thought of the smile that itself could lit up the day,
the thought of wanting to know more about this person,
that feeling of doubt whether or not I should just say it,
the fear of being CRUSHED instead of crushing.




Uh... Yea... He'd probably thought I'm heading off to the washroom.
Why?-"Butterflies in my stomach."
Holding your stomach/ tummy and then say you head somewhere else is just...
He'd probably think I went to poo. HAHA

I suck... TT^TT

Abby Lim

No comments:

Post a Comment