doseofabbyness

doseofabbyness

Friday 7 February 2014

Grasshopper Hunting


What's one your favourite memories back in pre-school?
I have one, a great one actually.
I used to hunt grasshoppers with my great friend, Jess, back then when we are in primary four. I've studied in an international school back in Shanghai for two years.
It was a great experience.

So then, every recess time, we would always run to the hilly field of our school right after we had our lunch.
Let me tell you, there weren't just grasshoppers that we hunt.
There were PLENTY of different types of bugs in the field.
It was almost like a bug kingdom or some sort.

Anyways, that's not the point.
The point is that me and this really good friend of mine were used to LOVE hunting grasshoppers and set them free individually at our own home's garden.

Hey you, you despise bugs?- I wasn't. But now I do.



Now that I'm living in a landed house, there's always bound to have grasshoppers hanging out in my garden. I've even seen a ton of hatchlings/ babies on my mum's freaking potted plants.
Seriously, I'm cringing while typing these.

No thanks, I'll just 'nope' my way out of your sight.


Side note! 
I have officially made a Facebook Page to reach out to you readers in an easier way. So go on and give a 'Like' and if you want to be notified, click 'Get Notifications'. Thank you! :)
www.facebook.com/doseofabbyness

Abby Lim

No comments:

Post a Comment