doseofabbyness

doseofabbyness

Monday 17 February 2014

Bipolar Weather


Ahoy there! Yarr matey!
HAHA!
So, how's it going? Was your Valentine's Day well spent? Or you're the same with me? Just sat at home and ate chocolates in front of the laptop? It's ok~ If you're still single, remember, you only get into relationship BECAUSE you know him/ her well enough. Don't settle for less and definitely DO NOT settle into a relationship BECAUSE you're lonely. Ya know, there could be someone waiting for you. Just right in front of you, who could take care of you, who could cope with you, who will fight for you, who will respect everything about/ around you. Be wise. If you are taken, I hope you had fun! :)

Alrighty then! Let's put all the lovey dovey moments aside and start on this comic! It's so fresh. It's so bright. Yes, I've drawn this comic fully using my computer. Bit rubbish looking but it's a first! I'm quite satisfied with it really.
Basically, the weather nowadays, from the start of Chinese New Year have been really crappy. The weather gets super duper hot a minute and then rains heavily the next. Really bipolar. This is one of the situation that happened to me the other day.


I shouldn't have jinxed it. I should have just kept quiet and let all my clothes soak the sun and dry instantly. Not to worry though. I had all my clothes back in and just hang them up to dry. But they just take longer time. le *sigh*

Since the weather is already so hot in February, then I'm guessing that March will be a painful, dreadful month to survive for me. I'm just gonna wear short shorts, light sleeveless tops, eat more ice-cream and stay indoors. Who am I kidding with? I stay indoors all day errday. HAHAHAHAHAHA *cries*

Have a nice day! :)

Abby Lim

No comments:

Post a Comment