doseofabbyness

doseofabbyness

Monday 10 February 2014

My Ideal Date


Oi! 
Valentine's Day coming on Friday! You plan out your date already or not?!
No worries, I could give you some ideas of what might be suitable for your date or for someone like me.
"Pfft. Might as well just say how I want MY date to be like."
No lah... haha

To me, if I were to be with someone who I love, spending time together every day is something to be appreciated anyways! You don't have to appreciate that ONE day only with the one you love. Valentine's Day is a day where you could do something special and memorable together. But hey, why not make EVERY moment special in every day with him/her? If I were to spend time having it special on Valentine's Day, I don't mind it all not being fancy shmancy. No need candle light dinner- just us hanging out.



Yea... I just want to do things together. That'll be worth the 'special day' and memories to be kept. I don't like going on a movie date, because I'm watching movie, not him. I don't like going out to a candle light dinner, because I don't like spending so much money for a damn dinner then go home even though I ain't the one paying. I just don't ask too much.
But I love roses though... so... HEHE

How are you spending your special day with him/ her?

Abby Lim

No comments:

Post a Comment