doseofabbyness

doseofabbyness

Wednesday 12 February 2014

Disney Princess


Hi~
PLEASE. Tell me you watch Disney movies. If not, then you've missed out HELLA LOT! Cannot be. I don't believe you.
I love watching old and new Disney movies! Who doesn't?!
Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid, Pocahontas, Princess and the Frog, Rapunzel, Alice in Wonderland, Aladdin, 101 Dalmatians, The Jungle Book, The Lion King, Tarzan, Mulan, Brave and etc. The list is ENDLESS.
But the main thing I want to talk about here is the princesses that we watch.

Let's just say that I'm NOT a typical girl who fantasises the rescue from their prince charming. 
THIS GIRL WAITS FOR NO ONE.
I just find it very hopeless. But hey, that's my preference.
I actually have so many other reasons why I don't prefer the princesses who waits for their prince charming. But let's not get into to it so deep that I create a shit storm later on.
So you'd probably get the gist here right now.
I prefer princesses like Mulan and Merida! Well, actually, Mulan is not a princess. BUT ANYWAYS... They are kickass girls who are not afraid to stand up and fight!
Mulan saves the whole China come on! Merida ain't scared of anything, and and and her hair omg her hair. 

Heroines.


I want to be like Mulan and Merida and kick some ass. But I'm a whimp so it's okay.
If you haven't watch Mulan and Brave, what are you waiting for? GO WATCH.
This post is a little random really. But I just had these thoughts in my mind that I just want to let out.

What's your favourite Disney princesses and prince?

Hey, the drawings are kinda odd. Everything is digitally drawn. Yes. I've been trying to do so. Kinda failed at some parts... Most parts. But it's my first time so I'll get used to it someday. I even tried drawing some of the many faces of me. However, the colours weren't fixed and looked a little weird. But I'll get them fixed.



I can't wait to show you more in the future! This time, I don't need to waste papers and colour pens for a shitty drawing! I'm really happy haha.

I've also randomly drawn out a pair of eyes, which I don't know who's eyes those are. Digital drawing just feels like magic.


Anyways, have a great week ahead!
"Psst, Valentine's Day on Friday."
"Shaddap lah Abby."

Abby Lim

No comments:

Post a Comment