doseofabbyness

doseofabbyness

Monday 12 May 2014

When I'm Angry

                         How you doing? It's Monday again. Psshh.. Monday. I hope you had a great day yesterday because it was Mother's Day. Today, I introduce some of my friends here to join me in my comics. The first one is Kylie, the second is Ray (don't ask me why a guy's name), bottom far left is Arikito Fuki (anime lover), and then there's me...


I keed about my part :')

                         We handle our anger differently. However, they resolve quickly with one on one conversations. It is just that spur moment of the feeling of anger is uncontrollable. Me, I don't give big reaction. My face just tells it all when I'm not happy.

                         When it reaches the tip of the bottle, I punch a wall. Then let it rest.

                         We may seem violent here, but it's just how we have the different kinds of expressions of anger.

                         When you know your friends or family are mad or upset with you, talk to them.

Or this, will happen...



Abby Lim

No comments:

Post a Comment