doseofabbyness

doseofabbyness

Friday 2 May 2014

Sorry Snail

                     
                 Crazy how time passed and it is May now!! Also, crazy to think that I have been blogging since late last year or early this year! Anyways, an interesting story to begin this month.

                 There are times that I remember what happened during the past that makes me cringe. This bad memory that isn't supposed to pin into my head. But I got a flashback the other day that and I want to share it...



                It wasn't done intentionally! I really couldn't see what's on the ground in front of me at that time because it was hella windy and I need to block the wind with my umbrella. It happened like when I was about 14/ 15 years old I think. Horrific. I was really sorry, so sorry.


Have you stepped on anything alive before?
*CRINGE*


*There will be a second part of this next week.

Abby Lim

No comments:

Post a Comment