doseofabbyness

doseofabbyness

Sunday 18 May 2014

Me and Social Medias (Bonus: An Animation)

A random post out of nowhere.
HAII :B

Here's me and Social Medias.


Yups, I talk to myself most of the time on Twitter (I guess that's what most people do), I go through DeviantArt to look for inspirations, I get on Tumblr to look for pretty things and reblog them, go on Facebook every time for absolutely no reason sometimes and share everything or anything (yea, pffftt this girl is still using fb. loser. pffffftttt.). 

As for YouTube, all the good stuffs. Mostly into vlogs, comedies/ sketches, talks or random chatty videos that are short (because i love getting to know some content creators out there), inspirational goodness and so much more!!

I can hog onto my computer for the whole day on YouTube whenever I can~

Speaking of YouTube, I made a really simple animation the other day. It's my first try and I really just made it out of nowhere. I guess I just want to try out and see the magic of MAKING animation. Heck, it's hard even if you have to make a short story. Maybe I'll try doing another one in the near future... I'll see how it goes. Don't know.

Enjoy.


Abby Lim

No comments:

Post a Comment