doseofabbyness

doseofabbyness

Tuesday 28 January 2014

Year of Horse (2014)



HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

It's the year of horse!
My sneaky wish though...
"More Tao Hua for me please."
And yes, I'm born in the year of rooster.
Shouldn't I be a hen...?
Anyway, I wish those who celebrates Chinese New Year a prosperous one!
龙马精神!
马到功成!
步步高升!
Oh hey, my Chinese ain't that rusty YET.
Also, I've tried drawing horses early this month.
Oh yea, I can't wait until around the middle of the month.
So enthusiastic for it.
Haha...
Failed a little here and there, but I'm pretty satisfied with this one.
Inspired by a Disney film, Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron (2002).
I LOVE that film!
That horse is so handsome.
*ehem*
Ok... What?



Here, as you can see, I used a forest green and a blue watercolour pencils on the edges of the horse.

This is how it looks like after I go over it with a wet brush.



Who needs a unicorn when our beautiful world have beautiful Stallions?




Abby Lim

No comments:

Post a Comment