doseofabbyness

doseofabbyness

Wednesday 25 June 2014

Remembering Michael Jackson

I'd loved to share a bunch of quotes about him and how he made some changes and differences to our lives who are inspired by him. But then, the post will be too long if I do that haha. Well, he is a legend, a great entertainer, a great father of 3 children, a king of pop.

"Be the instruments! Feel the music!"

"If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with." 

I remembered. My first memory about him is I asked my mum "Um, mummy? Is that a girl or a guy?" She then said "That's Michael Jackson! He is a guy.." And then I go "Whoah! He is amazing! He is so talented!"
I remembered. When I heard of his unfortunate death, I was in the midst or near of having my Form 3 or Form 4 3rd Term Examination. Sad.

Today, I shall share some of my art work that I did last month in the remembrance of Michael Jackson. He is an inspiration.




We may not know him in person but his songs touch many souls.

Remembering Michael Jackson.

Abby Lim


No comments:

Post a Comment