doseofabbyness

doseofabbyness

Wednesday 4 June 2014

Half A Year Already?


Wait what? Half a year already? Half of 2014 is gone before I knew it. Dang. So what have you been up to? I have been really busy with packing up things and running some errands for these two months. That explains the lack of posting on this blog. Well, technically I still update every week. However, I didn't do as much as I used to early this year.

Let me just tell you what this post is going to be so that you don't have to go on reading and get bored anyways. No, this blog post isn't about my long ass stories with how my year is so far. This post is just going to be a little chitty chatty conversation with you.

As some of you may know, I have been busy packing up stuffs and getting ready to move down and study in Singapore. No, I'm not gonna stay there in the country itself because I couldn't possibly afford it. I'm going to stay somewhere near there. Therefore, I have to do a lot of traveling back and forth whilst I'm there. Just have to work things out along the way as I get there. I have already moved down some of my things there so far. However, I still get so conscious about what to bring and all that crap. I worry too much HAHA. It's alright, I can survive.

Anyways, I got really bored with my entertainment around the social media yesterday. There's nothing seemingly interesting to me nowadays to be honest. I'm not that interesting too. So I'm just doodling crap on my Photoshop.

It's all about perspectives. My "creative" brain when I'm bored.

Also, I've been obsessed with this meme just recently. And I have no idea why have I ONLY JUST been obsessed with it recently. This one.


This meme, a derpy Matt Smith (Doctor Who) meme. Yea that. It best describes my feeling towards certain people who annoys me. Just perfect. I might even use this again in the future posts just because it exaggerates my point.

Anyways, hope you are well :B

Abby Lim

No comments:

Post a Comment