doseofabbyness

doseofabbyness

Saturday 7 June 2014

I'll Be Away For Awhile

Hello everyone~ Another day of update with what's happening around me. Sweet. Bitter? Whatever.

First thing first, I've been out of breath just running everywhere doing errands and me getting ready and all that crap again. Everything just don't seem to get done as things just come one after another. I'm always informed this way since the end of last month anyway. So, I end up rushing things up one after another. I still haven't have some stuffs done by a week or two. I hate getting informed in a really unorganised way. That's just not me. Kinda pissed off on the way too, so gah! Not liking this month...

Makes me wanna do this:


On that note, I'll be away for probably 4- 5 days from Sunday onwards. God knows when I'll be back with more updates, but that's what I will say for now. Also, no internet for that period of time (laughing in agony). Therefore, I'll be bored as fuck for that period of time unless I bring along a sketch book or go out of my way to get free wifi. Just need to work out on how to deal with those days. I'll be sure to bring back some sketches if it happens anyway.

I also helped drawing a teeny tiny request for an interweb friend of mine, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled for future sharing of it on my Facebook Page. So, just wait alright? :) Patience, my friend.

Anyway, no matter how hectic and rage-worthy my days can be, I'll end up feeling happy when I get on and do something like drawing random shit or chat up with some people when I'm online in the end of the day. Then... stay up late til 2 - 3 am. ._." heheh..

So yea... see ya soon <3

Abby Lim 

No comments:

Post a Comment