doseofabbyness

doseofabbyness

Saturday 14 June 2014

My Journey to Singapore

I have been away... um, hi? :B
So how are things while I'm away? I haven't rest as much as I did before (lol, pig) I come down to Johor Bahru... That's what I can say.
I have been walking non-stop everyday since I got to Singapore. I just go everywhere and anywhere but haven't been to many other places yet.
Yup... I haven't been to Marina Bay Sands, see the Merlion, and definitely not Universal Studio yet. Well, maybe one day I will go to those places.

Anyways, during the whole trip from Kuala Lumpur, to Johor Bahru, and to Singapore, I have drawn some sketches. I've posted them on my Facebook Page:

One of the sketches. This was when I'm stuck at the Second Link Custom from Johor Bahru to Singapore.
*Do not mind the spelling, grammar and weird looking mistakes. I'm exhausted throughout my journey back and forth lol!


Also, I made the biggest mistake of eating spicy and fried food while traveling. So my journey is basically me having sore-throat.

C'mon... those are awesome Pontian Wan Tan Mee ok. You should try.


I met a lot of lovely new people during these few days. I met my old friends, even the ones I haven't seen or hung out for ages. I may have two or more comics to come, so keep it a look out! They are from when I hung out with one of my friends who you may be familiar with! :)


Also, Just look at these beautiful view that I took using my iPhone from Vivo City. Just look at it.







Right, so before I head back down to Johor Bahru, I used a good hour and a half to sketch these.

Haven't sketch like that in years (honestly).

So, before I end my blog entry here, I need to tell you something.

Singapore is very duh HOT!
Even Johor Bahru...

Abby Lim

No comments:

Post a Comment