doseofabbyness

doseofabbyness

Tuesday 30 September 2014

One Job

Hello! It's already going to an end of September. Can you hear the holiday spirit coming any time soon? It's as soon as you thought! 

Anyway, this month have been ups and downs to me. Fairly weird amount of happenings too. One of them is receiving tons and tons of weird and creepy messages that just creeped the buh-geez outta me. I really don't deserve them and I really hope that it won't happen again.

Also, my blonde-Aviator-wearing cupid is not doing his job properly so far.



YOU HAVE ONE JOB, CUPID!

As much I love the feeling of being flattered, I JUST DON'T. I can't, will not, never will accept creeps from the internet who are floating around. Just, NOPE. Not sorry about it neither.

If Aviator cupid is not doing his job properly, I'm going to hire someone else. I swear.

Side note, I couldn't wait for October. It's my favourite month of each year (besides December, because food). I'm already having that October mood during these 2 weeks. That cozy warmth feeling.

October, please be good to me.

Abby Lim

No comments:

Post a Comment