doseofabbyness

doseofabbyness

Monday 28 April 2014

Types of Promoters

                Hello readers~~ This post is dedicated for those of you who can relate it to it. 101%. Ok maybe just 100%. HEHEHE
                Have you come across some of the most annoying promoters you ever met? I have, and some are horrendous! I'm gonna share some with you!



                Ok, for the record, not all promoters are all as deadly as these. Also, maybe they are not all intentional. It's not easy to try and persuade any 'customers' into your product as well. I get it. However, you could be a little more sincere with approach?
                     
 For those promoters who work hard, you are a...



I don't know what 'moter' is. I think I just made up a useless pun.
But you are a Pro. That's what I want to say.
All of you lovely readers are.

Abby Lim

No comments:

Post a Comment