doseofabbyness

doseofabbyness

Friday 18 April 2014

Generation and Play

                HARRO THERE! Sorry that I haven't been posting as regularly as I used to. However, I have doing a lot of experimenting here and there with my drawings. Most turned out into my liking and I have been using the methods that I have learnt by myself now. The layers of layers of drawing.
                 
                Last night, I have used like a good 3 hours and made a proper comic regarding kids and how they play throughout generations. Sorry if it looks like a hot mess with my handwriting. But I was really sleepy and couldn't be bothered to change it up when I get up and post this. Ok, enough blah.


          Kids nowadays... GET YOUR ASS OUT AND PLAY YO! 
I love my generation.

Abby Lim

No comments:

Post a Comment