doseofabbyness

doseofabbyness

Monday 10 March 2014

Drawing Bestie (part two)


As promised, here's the second part of the story. My first childhood best friend. If you haven't read the first one, HERE it is.


So yea, as of now, it would be a miracle if I ever meet him again. It's also a miracle if he could even recognise me. Anyways, I hope he is happy and healthy wherever he is.

Update:
I might have some changes. It could be my drawings, styles and many others that I want to improve in. So I might be back with something different once I'm comfortable with the changes. However, I do need to take some time off blogging and keep my updates on Facebook! So I'll be sure to come back with something fresh for you! Be patient with me, alright? :) *hugs*

*And oh, regarding the sad news on MH370, I sincerely hope that everyone will find their closure. No matter what, we need to keep our thoughts and prayers to those who are involved with/ in this incident. Be sensitive. Hope for the best. Don't give up. My heart goes out to all the families and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment