doseofabbyness

doseofabbyness

Wednesday 11 December 2013

Hi

It is the 11. 12. 2013 and I'm writing this, because why not?? LOL

So this may be by far the most surfaced blog I shall write. Well IT IS my first blog post anyway so lets start cracking :)


Hey guys, I'm Abby. A diploma graduate who is currently sitting her arse in front of a computer (spending most of her time rotting at home for now). Spending most of my time getting myself stuck inside the internet world a.k.a. YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr. and many others. I'm also known to some friends of mine as the girl who's always changing her hairstyle and "a talented drawer" *cough* no *cough*. I'm not a party kind of girl, I don't drink, and I don't smoke (I'm not the kind of person who ruins my life, peace). I'm also the kind of person who's positive in terms of changes in my life. I'm improving, and still am. Hey, no one's perfect. To get away from stress or just feel plain bored, I grab a pen/ pencil and a paper. Not writing love letters though- I draw. Drawing is like my thing throughout my life. I may not be a pro or the pros that I look up to, but I love it. For now, I draw mostly portraits of people from the internet haha. One of which will be shown below:



This is Beautycrush, Sammi, from YouTube. She's got a great fashion sense and I think you could go and check her out :)




There WILL be tons of drawings that I may put up on another blog post. So, stay tuned! I couldn't describe any further on my personality and all that jazz now. So, I'll just leave it for you all readers to figure out. 


Bye.

Abby Lim

No comments:

Post a Comment